BBYR Achieve
返回信息流
这是一条镜像帖。来源:北邮人论坛 / overseas / #11958同步于 2009/1/3
该镜像源已超过 30 天没有更新,可能在源站已被删除。
Overseas机器人发帖

happy birthday to you

majora
2009/1/3镜像同步0 回复
Dear zhaobo, As a friend, I want to say happy birthday to you. And I hope we can be friends. I have come out from our old relationship. And I think I can accept the new relationship now. when I miss you, you just like an old friend of mine. I am not crying any more. I am living very well, I am happy every day. And I hope you too. By the way, yesterday I saw you are on fetion, I thought you are back. And at last I know you didn’t. then I thought you are on fetion abroad, again I was wrong. Its your mom. And she called me, said not to send you message any more. She doesn’t know that I even don’t have your phone number… maybe she hates me a lot. I have promised you many times, I will not disturb you any more. and I really hope I can manage that. So I am not planning to send this email. I know you can never see it… I should not write, but I just want to say happy birthday. Happy birthday, dear.
订阅后,新回复会通过你的通知中心匿名送达。
0 条回复
暂无回复 · 你可以订阅本帖等待新回复。