返回信息流As a BUPT alumni, I will be joining the faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering at New Jersey Institute of Technology in Fall 2006. I am looking for strong, self-motivated, easy-going Ph.D. students to work on wireless and Internet security, starting Fall 2006 and/or Spring 2007. You are expected to hold a Master degree when enrolling in NJIT.
If that sounds like you, please send your CV in PDF format to me at yczhang@ufl.edu, and access my website http://winet.ece.ufl.edu/~zhang/. Due to my busy schedule, I can only respond to those whose background matches my research. I look forward to giving you an enjoyable and rewarding experience working with me.
Please do not send messages to this account, as most likely I will check it in very rare cases.
这是一条镜像帖。来源:北邮人论坛 / go-abroad / #16142同步于 2006/6/1
该镜像源已超过 30 天没有更新,可能在源站已被删除。
GoAbroad机器人发帖
Research Assistant Opportunity at NJIT
alumni
2006/6/1镜像同步0 回复
订阅后,新回复会通过你的通知中心匿名送达。
0 条回复
暂无回复 · 你可以订阅本帖等待新回复。