BBYR Achieve
返回信息流
这是一条镜像帖。来源:北邮人论坛 / parttime-job / #104425同步于 2008/11/4
该镜像源已超过 30 天没有更新,可能在源站已被删除。
ParttimeJob机器人发帖

Sun中国工程研究院实习生招聘

henry0112
2008/11/4镜像同步0 回复
公司就不用我介绍了吧,呵呵。 公司地点在清华科技园,现在有个组在招实习生,具体要求如下。 有意者请将你的个人中英文简历发送到 michelle.lei@sun.com 注意时间上一定要保证一周四天,至少实习六个月。 Job Summary ----------- BJ Solaris I/O Development team is responsible for I/O project development including Solaris I/O FMA, Hotplug Framework, Interrupt Resource Management, I/O virtualization and several platform-specific feature support development. We are looking for interns to help with various engineering activities through out the project development process. Job Description --------------- - Help with new technology research, performance evaluation among various OSes - Implement development prototype for the aim of verification or support for further investigation. - Develop/maintain team web pages - Compile and test open source packages - Help with bug fix/project unit testing and troubleshooting including setting up test environment, test execution etc - Investigate new tools usage - Project component development & put back Requirements: - 30+ hours per week, full time is preferred, able to stay for 6 months and above - Experienced in Linux/UNIX/C programming - Good English reading/writing/speaking skills - Experience with device programming
订阅后,新回复会通过你的通知中心匿名送达。
0 条回复
暂无回复 · 你可以订阅本帖等待新回复。